Padilla Series 1968 Black Bear Double Toro (Gordo) (6.0"x60) Pack of 5
This line extension to Ernesto Padilla’s delectable Series 1968 is a real bear. With a dark Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper coating a robust blend of Cuban seed Nicaraguan long-fillers, this blend kicks up the intensity and flavor. This slow burning blend will provide a pleasant and relaxing medium to full-bodied experience. You’ll be met with the same flavor profile as the original Series ’68, with additional notes of spice and earth coming from the wrapper. As with all Padilla blends, Black Bear is perfectly constructed, and contains an impressive host of flavors.
*Pack of 5 cigars (no box).
- JL of WEST CHESTER, OH$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- GL of Waialua, HI$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- GW of PARKER, CO$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- KW of Highland, MI$13.00/ea1 Unit,
- DR of GRANDVIEW, MO$13.00/ea1 Unit,