Padron Family Reserve 85 Years Maduro (Robusto) (5.2"x50) Single
Individually handcrafted cigars made from ten-year-aged tobacco make for a unique, highly-lauded selection. Complex, flavorful and downright exceptional, Padron Family Reserve cigars are big on flavor and short on flaws. Vertically integrated manufacturing makes for strict quality control, in turn producing a consistently excellent product.
Make it a family affair with this 95-rated offering from the renowned Padron family, a true connoisseur’s favorite for very good reason. When you want to add an instant classic to your collection, Padron Family Reserve is the right choice.
85 Years: Received Top 25 honors for 2013 (#4 overall) and a well-deserved 94-rating noting: "The Nicaraguan cigars are complex and earthy, with a touch of herbal flavors and a black cherry and black truffle note."
- KE of Round Lake, IL$21.00/ea6 Units,
- AH of Mullica Hill, NJ$21.50/ea6 Units,
- RD of Graham, NC$21.00/ea2 Units,
- KF of Las Vegas, NV$21.50/ea2 Units,
- DG of Phoenix, AZ$21.50/ea1 Unit,
- BF of Westfield, IN$21.50/ea1 Unit,
- MT of Baltimore, MD$22.00/ea2 Units,
- KJ of Denver, CO$22.00/ea1 Unit,
- JF of New Castle, DE$22.00/ea1 Unit,