Partagas Legend Toro Leyenda (6.2"x54) Pack of 10
Enter the Legend
Partagas – a brand that needs no introduction for those true “cigar guys” out there. After getting started in Havana, Cuba, Partagas has expanded their reach and, today, continues to innovate and produce some of the finest cigars money can buy. Where other brands rely on gimmicks and flashy marketing campaigns, Partagas knows that no advertising budget can overcome mediocre tobacco — that’s why they focus on the fundamentals. Great blends, awesome balance, and the right amount of age.
Today, we welcome the newest member of the Partagas family, Partagas Legend. Wrapped in a naturally sweet Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper, Legend also features an Olancho binder and high-quality Piloto Cubano long-fillers that add tons of complexity to the mix. It’s a medium-bodied profile, one ripe with spices and nuance, with leathery notes that complements the experience.
- MW of Paola, KS$30.00/ea1 Unit,
- RB of Tempe, AZ$30.00/ea1 Unit,
- JL of Cherry Hill, NJ$30.50/ea1 Unit,
- BL of Suwanee, GA$30.00/ea2 Units,
- RL of MANASSAS, VA$30.50/ea1 Unit,
- DH of Norco, CA$31.00/ea2 Units,
- DS of Chicago, IL$31.50/ea1 Unit,
- DW of San Antonio, TX$31.00/ea1 Unit,