Perdomo Reserve Champagne Epicure (Toro) (6.0"x54) Pack of 10
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Perdomo's mellow work of art.
Don't worry folks....the top-selling gentle-bodied masterpiece known as Champagne has not changed. It's just been repackaged to join Tabacalera Perdomo's 10 Year Anniversary of the Reserve family.
Nick Perdomo is one of the best in the business when it comes to generating rich, hearty flavors backed by a truckload of strength. That's why the Champagne cigar is so special...it delivers the rich layers of complex flavors but offers a subtle, mellow-bodied profile. A supremely flavorful handmade built for anytime enjoyment that can satisfy every palate on the planet. Comprised of a fine, Cuban-seed Nicaraguan blend of extensively aged tobaccos, the Champagne is hugged by a stunning, triple-fermented Connecticut shade wrapper. The cigar is superior on all fronts, pumping out various nuances including rich tobacco flavors, hints of coffee, creamy undertones, and a subtle sweetness, almost like honey. No doubt, Champagne cigars are a must try....over and over again.
19 Winners · 40 Bids Total
- MA of Gallatin, TN$38.00/ea1 Unit,
- TG of Boulder City, NV$38.00/ea2 Units,
- LF of Hudson, WI$38.50/ea4 Units,
- JG of Eureka, MO$38.00/ea1 Unit,
- ?? of Great Lakes, IL$38.00/ea1 Unit,
- DM of Broadview Heights, OH$38.50/ea1 Unit,
- BA of Surprise, AZ$38.00/ea2 Units,
- PG of Jackson, NJ$38.50/ea1 Unit,
- SD of Cincinnati, OH$38.50/ea1 Unit,
- MM of Upland, CA$38.50/ea1 Unit,
- HA of Marshfield, MA$38.50/ea1 Unit,
- ?? of Laredo, TX$38.50/ea1 Unit,
- RM of Charlottesville, VA$38.50/ea1 Unit,
- KN of Leonard, TX$38.50/ea1 Unit,
- JH of Scottsdale, AZ$38.50/ea2 Units,
- MK of Harrison Twp, MI$40.50/ea1 Unit,
- PM of Arlington Heights, IL$39.00/ea1 Unit,
- SJ of Perris, CA$39.00/ea1 Unit,
- LJ of Fort Lauderdale, FL$39.00/ea1 Unit,