Alec Bradley Puck Toro (6.0"x52) Pack of 5
A budget-priced beauty from Alec Bradley.
Alan Rubin, founder of Alec Bradley, is no stranger to 90+ ratings. The brand has a packed stable of winners, including plenty on the Top 25 Cigars of the Year list, and there’s an Alec Bradley blend to fit any palate. Super-premiums are Alan Rubin’s thing, and his commitment to quality doesn’t stop no matter how low his prices go. Case in point: Puck by Alec Bradley.
Puck is a box-pressed beauty with a Cuban-Sandwich style filler, that blows all other value brands out of the water. The Habano leaves used in Puck’s filler are the very same leaves utilized in some of the brand’s higher-priced lines, and are gracefully covered by a dark & oily Honduran Habano wrapper. Hand ‘em out to your friends and they’ll think you paid twice as much when they get a taste of the rich notes of espresso, pepper, and cocoa. Truly another winning blend from Alan Rubin.
- LA of Novi, MI$12.50/ea5 Units,
- AD of PARKER, CO$12.50/ea2 Units,
- DG of Denison, TX$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- SM of Florence, MS$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- JB of Marysville, OH$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- DW of Snellville, GA$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- RB of North Ridgeville, OH$13.00/ea1 Unit,
- DT of Portage, IN$12.50/ea2 Units,
- TR of Chilhowie, VA$13.00/ea1 Unit,