Punch Bareknuckle Belicoso (5.0"x50) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
|Wrapper||, Ecuador Habano|
|Filler||, Honduran, Nicaraguan|
Introducing, the latest chapter in Punch's legendary story. Punch Bareknuckle is all substance. A meaty, medium to full-bodied blend comprised of thick and oily Habano sun-grown wrappers from Ecuador overtop a robust combination of Honduran and Nicaraguan long-leaf ligeros. Each Bareknuckle is bold and eventful, offering a complex array of satisfying nuances layered by deep notes of pepper, earth, and espresso followed by a long, toasty finish with a sweet, cedary influence. Complexity is top-notch, and met with superior balance as Punch Bareknuckle grows more intense toward the nub.
6 Winners · 6 Bids Total
- AK of Deer Lodge, TN$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- CV of New city, NY$10.00/ea3 Units,
- BO of Lemont, IL$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- AW of Holbrook, MA$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- JT of SCOTCH PLAINS, NJ$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- TZ of Davidson, NC$12.00/ea1 Unit,