Punch Bareknuckle Belicoso (5.0"x50) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Introducing, the latest chapter in Punch's legendary story. Punch Bareknuckle is all substance. A meaty, medium to full-bodied blend comprised of thick and oily Habano sun-grown wrappers from Ecuador overtop a robust combination of Honduran and Nicaraguan long-leaf ligeros. Each Bareknuckle is bold and eventful, offering a complex array of satisfying nuances layered by deep notes of pepper, earth, and espresso followed by a long, toasty finish with a sweet, cedary influence. Complexity is top-notch, and met with superior balance as Punch Bareknuckle grows more intense toward the nub.
7 Winners · 11 Bids Total
- BK of CRYSTAL, MN$8.50/ea1 Unit,
- MP of Pennsburg, PA$8.50/ea1 Unit,
- JC of Mount Vernon, WA$8.50/ea1 Unit,
- RG of Belmont, CA$8.50/ea2 Units,
- JS of Fort Sill, OK$8.50/ea1 Unit,
- JO of SCHERERVILLE, IN$8.50/ea1 Unit,
- JP of Grand Prairie, TX$10.00/ea1 Unit,