Punch Bareknuckle Pita (Toro) (6.1"x50) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Introducing, the latest chapter in Punch's legendary story. Punch Bareknuckle is all substance. A meaty, medium to full-bodied blend comprised of thick and oily Habano sun-grown wrappers from Ecuador overtop a robust combination of Honduran and Nicaraguan long-leaf ligeros. Each Bareknuckle is bold and eventful, offering a complex array of satisfying nuances layered by deep notes of pepper, earth, and espresso followed by a long, toasty finish with a sweet, cedary influence. Complexity is top-notch, and met with superior balance as Punch Bareknuckle grows more intense toward the nub.
7 Winners · 23 Bids Total
- PH of Cottage Grove, MN$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- SM of STATEN ISLAND, NY$11.50/ea4 Units,
- CR of North Baltimore, OH$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- RG of Belmont, CA$13.00/ea6 Units,
- JO of Cranston, RI$13.00/ea1 Unit,
- MM of Sarasota, FL$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- AS of Chattanooga, TN$13.50/ea1 Unit,