Punch Bareknuckle Pita (Toro) (6.1"x50) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Introducing, the latest chapter in Punch's legendary story. Punch Bareknuckle is all substance. A meaty, medium to full-bodied blend comprised of thick and oily Habano sun-grown wrappers from Ecuador overtop a robust combination of Honduran and Nicaraguan long-leaf ligeros. Each Bareknuckle is bold and eventful, offering a complex array of satisfying nuances layered by deep notes of pepper, earth, and espresso followed by a long, toasty finish with a sweet, cedary influence. Complexity is top-notch, and met with superior balance as Punch Bareknuckle grows more intense toward the nub.
7 Winners · 20 Bids Total
- RP of Rancho Santa Margarita, CA$12.00/ea4 Units,
- DC of Columbia, MO$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- MS of Denton, TX$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- JP of Grandview, TX$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- AH of GLENDALE, AZ$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- CP of Raytown, MO$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- MV of Chico, CA$14.00/ea1 Unit,