Punch Bareknuckle Pita (Toro) (6.0"x50) Pack of 5
Punch Bareknuckle Cigars - The new full-bodied evolution of a legend.
This little number, rightfully called Punch Bareknuckle, deserves 10s across the board, that's for sure. When you're enjoying Punch Bareknuckle, the grass is already as green as it's ever gettin' and it's always sunny in Philadelphia. One of the most respected brand names in the world - Punch, a stout, exceedingly tasty blend, with a highly attractive price point. Yeah, this thing's a homerun. Draped in an oily, richly-hued Ecuadorian Habano Sun-Grown wrapper and jam-packed with long-fillers from Honduras and Nicaragua, this Punch cigar brings the 'wow' in droves. A looker that tastes even better, Punch Bareknuckle cigars deliver a full-bodied, full-flavored profile that's layered with notes of pepper, earth, espresso, and sweet cedar. Bold, but impressively smooth, this new handmade is certifiably delicious.
- DR of Kansas City, MO$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- BB of Augusta, KS$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- FD of Fairfield, CA$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- KC of CHICAGO, IL$20.00/ea2 Units,
- WR of Louisville, TN$20.00/ea3 Units,
- RP of Munster, IN$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- SL of Brooklyn, NY$21.50/ea1 Unit,