Punch Gran Puro Nicaragua Robusto (4.9"x48) Pack of 10
A punch of Nicaraguan flavor
Whatever Punch tries to do, they do well. So when they set out to make a Nicaraguan version of the Honduran Gran Puro, which has been a favorite in cigar enthusiasts humidors for decades, we all knew it would be a success.
Punch Gran Puro Nicaragua is a medium to full-bodied palate-pleaser enriched with a hearty Connecticut Broadleaf maduro wrapper. Nicaraguan long-fillers deliver bold notes of pepper and cedar combined with earthy hints of leather. Punch Gran Puro Nicaragua is the ultimate cigar for body and flavor. Top-notch construction and high quality tobaccos paired with the low everyday prices from CI is a match made in heaven. So if you're a fan of the classic Honduran Punch cigars but have acquired a liking to rich Nicaraguan premiums, its not hard to get behind the flavorful punch the Gran Puro Nicaragua delivers.
Punch Gran Puro Nicaragua has received a well-deserved 90-rating.
- BW of Cincinnati, OH$29.50/ea1 Unit,
- RW of Lebanon, IN$29.50/ea1 Unit,
- MS of Delray Beach, FL$29.50/ea1 Unit,
- SB of Oxford, PA$29.50/ea1 Unit,
- MV of RIALTO, CA$29.50/ea1 Unit,
- DS of APO, AE$29.50/ea10 Units,
- SM of South Bend, IN$29.50/ea1 Unit,
- FL of Chattanooga, TN$29.50/ea2 Units,
- DB of Lindale, TX$29.50/ea1 Unit,
- TM of Monroe, NC$29.50/ea1 Unit,
- TM of Cleveland, OH$29.50/ea1 Unit,
- NM of New York, NY$29.50/ea1 Unit,
- RC of BAKERSFIELD, CA$35.00/ea1 Unit,
- RM of INDIAN ROCKS BEACH, FL$30.00/ea1 Unit,
- MC of Elizabethton, TN$29.50/ea2 Units,
- MB of HILLSIDE, NJ$29.50/ea1 Unit,