Punch Icon Robusto (5.7"x54) Pack of 5
|Filler||Dominican, Honduran, Nicaraguan|
Honoring an ‘ICON’ic legacy.
Punch is a cigar brand with some serious staying power. The name was first registered as a Cuban brand in 1840 but moved to Honduras following the embargo, and the cigars have remained on the top shelf of brick & mortar cigar shops ever since. Renowned for their complexity, consistency, and wide range of flavors, Punch is the perfect example of an iconic cigar brand that truly made a mark on the cigar industry, and Punch Icon is the perfect way to celebrate that legacy.
Punch Icon is a beautiful specimen. A dark, oily Ecuador Sumatra wrapper and hearty Connecticut Broadleaf binder cover the finest blend of Dominican, Nicaraguan, and Honduran long-fillers to ever wear the famous Punch band. This selection comes in just one 5.7”x 54 robusto size, ready and waiting to coat your palate in the perfect interplay of leather, mocha, earth, and pepper that can only be achieved after more than 170 years of expertise. Of course, Punch couldn’t have done it without the dedication of fans like you, so grab a box and toast to another 170 years!
- DT of Fulton, NY$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- RV of Suwanee, GA$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- TL of Saint Louis, MO$10.00/ea2 Units,
- RL of Alvaton, KY$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- PK of Henrico, VA$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- DW of Aylett , VA$10.50/ea1 Unit,
- BK of Chicago, IL$10.50/ea2 Units,
- AE of Bonaire, GA$10.50/ea2 Units,
- TT of VOLO, IL$10.50/ea1 Unit,
- VP of CLARENCE CENTER, NY$10.50/ea1 Unit,
- AZ of Duluth, MN$10.50/ea1 Unit,
- BL of Moorhead, MS$11.00/ea1 Unit,