Punch Rare Corojo Magnum (0.0"x0) Pack of 5
Going, going, going, going...
Going fast indeed. The Punch Rare Corojo cigar always disappears in a wink. In all honesty, sometimes I wonder why I even bother putting it in the catalog or online, since it's gone before I know it. The key to this cigar is its unique, burgundy-colored Sumatra-seed wrapper grown in the natural mountain mist of Ecuador. Its extra rich flavor, complemented by a blend of Nicaraguan and Dominican long-filler tobaccos, then square-pressed in shape, make these robust, heady smokes a real treat.
Punch Rare Corojo received a well-deserved 92-rating noting: "This rouge-hued robusto is silky and box-pressed. The smoke is rich and aromatic, complementing flavors of leather and wood. It has notes of cherry and a fine finish."
- LO of Towson, MD$17.50/ea2 Units,
- DD of Smithtown, NY$17.50/ea4 Units,
- SM of Demorest, GA$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- LM of LOS ANGELES, CA$18.00/ea1 Unit,
- WW of Simpsonville, SC$21.50/ea1 Unit,
- AR of Parkville, MD$18.00/ea1 Unit,
- AP of Massapequa, NY$18.00/ea1 Unit,
- JK of NIKISKI, AK$18.00/ea3 Units,
- BG of Oakwood, OH$18.00/ea1 Unit,