Punch Rare Corojo Magnum (Robusto) (5.2"x54) Pack of 5
|Binder||Connecticut Broadleaf, Nicaraguan|
|Filler||Dominican, Honduran, Nicaraguan|
Going, going, going, going...
Going fast indeed. The Punch Rare Corojo cigar always disappears in a wink. In all honesty, sometimes I wonder why I even bother putting it in the catalog or online, since it's gone before I know it. The key to this cigar is its unique, burgundy-colored Sumatra-seed wrapper grown in the natural mountain mist of Ecuador. Its extra rich flavor, complemented by a blend of Nicaraguan and Dominican long-filler tobaccos, then square-pressed in shape, make these robust, heady smokes a real treat.
Punch Rare Corojo received a well-deserved 92-rating noting: "This rouge-hued robusto is silky and box-pressed. The smoke is rich and aromatic, complementing flavors of leather and wood. It has notes of cherry and a fine finish."
- AE of Bonaire, GA$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- CV of Hicksville, NY$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- MF of Smithtown, NY$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- HS of Needville, TX$13.00/ea2 Units,
- MG of Springfield Gardens, NY$13.00/ea3 Units,
- LM of District Heights, MD$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- JO of Champlin, MN$13.00/ea2 Units,
- PK of Henrico, VA$13.00/ea1 Unit,
- GG of Rutherfordton, NC$13.00/ea1 Unit,
- JT of Louisville , KY$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- GH of Staten Island, NY$13.50/ea1 Unit,