Punch Rare Corojo Magnum (Robusto) (5.2"x54) Pack of 5
|Binder||Connecticut Broadleaf, Nicaraguan|
|Filler||Dominican, Honduran, Nicaraguan|
Going, going, going, going...
Going fast indeed. The Punch Rare Corojo cigar always disappears in a wink. In all honesty, sometimes I wonder why I even bother putting it in the catalog or online, since it's gone before I know it. The key to this cigar is its unique, burgundy-colored Sumatra-seed wrapper grown in the natural mountain mist of Ecuador. Its extra rich flavor, complemented by a blend of Nicaraguan and Dominican long-filler tobaccos, then square-pressed in shape, make these robust, heady smokes a real treat.
Punch Rare Corojo received a well-deserved 92-rating noting: "This rouge-hued robusto is silky and box-pressed. The smoke is rich and aromatic, complementing flavors of leather and wood. It has notes of cherry and a fine finish."
- RC of Bumpass, VA$16.50/ea2 Units,
- JI of New Hyde Park, NY$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- JC of Wenonah, NJ$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- EA of Auburndale, FL$16.50/ea2 Units,
- JF of Greeneville, TN$17.00/ea3 Units,
- KF of NORTH MIAMI BEACH, FL$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- MZ of Berthoud, CO$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- DD of Medford, OR$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- EM of Anaheim, CA$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- ML of Orange Grove, TX$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- GS of Lemont, IL$17.00/ea1 Unit,