Punch Bareknuckle Pita (Toro) (6.1"x50) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Introducing, the latest chapter in Punch's legendary story. Punch Bareknuckle is all substance. A meaty, medium to full-bodied blend comprised of thick and oily Habano sun-grown wrappers from Ecuador overtop a robust combination of Honduran and Nicaraguan long-leaf ligeros. Each Bareknuckle is bold and eventful, offering a complex array of satisfying nuances layered by deep notes of pepper, earth, and espresso followed by a long, toasty finish with a sweet, cedary influence. Complexity is top-notch, and met with superior balance as Punch Bareknuckle grows more intense toward the nub.
5 Winners · 19 Bids Total
- BP of St. George Island, FL$12.00/ea3 Units,
- SH of New Richmond, OH$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- MJ of Dayton, OH$13.00/ea1 Unit,
- RV of Summerfield, FL$12.00/ea2 Units,
- PA of Council Bluffs, IA$12.00/ea1 Unit,