Punch Bareknuckle Pita (Toro) (6.1"x50) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Introducing, the latest chapter in Punch's legendary story. Punch Bareknuckle is all substance. A meaty, medium to full-bodied blend comprised of thick and oily Habano sun-grown wrappers from Ecuador overtop a robust combination of Honduran and Nicaraguan long-leaf ligeros. Each Bareknuckle is bold and eventful, offering a complex array of satisfying nuances layered by deep notes of pepper, earth, and espresso followed by a long, toasty finish with a sweet, cedary influence. Complexity is top-notch, and met with superior balance as Punch Bareknuckle grows more intense toward the nub.
6 Winners · 17 Bids Total
- TW of Orlando, FL$12.00/ea2 Units,
- SB of Rensselaer, NY$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- WY of Kansas City, MO$12.00/ea4 Units,
- SA of Marlborough, MA$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- JK of Plainfield, IL$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- BP of Woodstock, GA$12.00/ea1 Unit,