Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project Robusto (4.8"x52) Pack of 5
Ramon Bueso. No doubt, you've heard the name. If not, know that Ramon Bueso is the man behind countless iconic blends. For nearly four decades, he has been involved in the premium cigar industry. The driving force behind the legendary Villazon factory, Ramon was responsible for the creation and production from names like Punch, Hoyo de Monterrey, Excalibur, and so much more. Working side by side with Estelo Padron and Frank Llaneza, Ramon has created more cigars that you've enjoyed then you'll ever know. Now you know Ramon Bueso....it's time to get to know his cigar.
Genesis The Project. A beautiful handmade that has generated a ton of buzz in cigar shops, blogs, forums....even here on the CBID forum. This lush, medium to full-bodied handmade combines an exceedinly dark and oily, hand-selected Connecticut Broadleaf aged to perfection and triple-fermented to achieve an impressive look and texture. Beneath this leaf, a supremely complex core of exquisite long-fillers, including Nicaragua Condega Viso, Nicaraguan Esteli Viso, La Entrada Nicaraguan Viso, and Talanga Valley Honduran ligeros. A rich and creamy array of flavor begins with a feisty opening, warming the palate for savory notes of espresso, roasted nuts, earth, nutmeg, and sweet and toasty spices on the finish. A truckload of flavor, delivered in a balanced and satisfying fashion.
- JS of Highland, IN$5.00/ea1 Unit,
- RC of Manteca, CA$5.00/ea2 Units,
- SB of JOHNSTON, RI$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- RC of Buffalo, NY$5.00/ea2 Units,
- MM of Allen Park, MI$5.00/ea2 Units,
- CW of NORTHWOOD, OH$5.00/ea2 Units,
- JB of Stony Point, NC$5.50/ea1 Unit,
- MM of Columbus, GA$5.50/ea1 Unit,
- BH of Colorado Springs, CO$6.00/ea1 Unit,
- GH of Grant, MI$6.00/ea1 Unit,
- GF of Wappingers Falls, NY$6.00/ea1 Unit,