Rockwell Double Screw Punch Cutter
The key to a perfect punch!
We’ve all been there – you’re craving a nice clean punch on your favorite cigar, and you gently squeeze the cutter in, twist the device and… boom, your cigar is ruined. Using an incorrectly sized cutter is an absolute nightmare, especially on smaller cigars, causing cracks in the cap and more. Today, I shine my spotlight on the perfect solution to this issue: a double punch cutter for your keychain. On one side, you’ll find a 9mm punch cutter perfect for cigars under 52-ring, and an 11mm cutter on the other side for cigars 54-ring and higher. Plus, with the Rockwell name on it, you’re know you’re getting quality.
- JH of Selden, NY$5.00/ea1 Unit,
- JP of McDonough, GA$5.50/ea3 Units,
- WC of Wasilla, AK$5.00/ea3 Units,
- RO of MILWAUKEE, WI$5.00/ea2 Units,
- TS of Lutz, FL$6.00/ea1 Unit,