Rocky Patel A.L.R. Robusto (5.0"x50) Pack of 5
Aged. Limited. Rare.
Ask any master blender or grower what the secret to a great cigar is, and 9 times out of 10 they’ll tell you the same thing: “You can’t rush tobacco.” Indeed, when you cut corners in the aging process, you can certainly get a good cigar but you’ll never get something truly outstanding. Rocky took that lesson to heart with the creation of A.L.R., a single-batch release of 100,000 sticks that’s been patiently aging for the last three years.
Rolled back in 2016, this silky and complex medium-bodied cigar is truly decadent. The result is a complexity that you won’t find on most cigars, with layers of flavor coming through on every puff. Cocoa and earth mingles with slight hints of black pepper and roasted coffee, while the finish is surprisingly sweet and smooth — truly, one of the best Rocky blends I’ve ever tried, you’d best do yourself a favor and grab a box of these while you can.
- JC of Hendersonville, TN$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- DH of Lantana, TX$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- DE of Shelbyville, MO$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- TS of ARCHBALD, PA$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- SP of Lindenhurst, IL$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- TW of Chicago, IL$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- PH of Staten Island, NY$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- CW of Coldwater, MS$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- ?? of Indianapolis, IN$12.50/ea4 Units,