Rocky Patel Decade Toro Foil Pack (6.5"x52) Pack of 4
Behold the 95-rated Decade.
Featuring a dark Sumatra wrapper, Decade cigars were created to commemorate Rocky Patel's 10th Anniversary in the cigar industry. It's hard to believe, considering the top-notch cigars he has produced in the past, but the Decade may very well be his finest blend yet. While Rocky's gone on to created a slew of popular, 90+ rated blends, Decade remains one of his best-selling... and once you try one for yourself, you'll quickly realize why.
Rocky Patel Decade is, quite simply, an unforgettable cigar with a smooth, rich, and complex flavor. A testament to how far Rocky has progressed, this cigar is just as good now as it was in its original release, years back. The extremely delicate balance and distinct taste will leave you craving more — to combat these cravings, CI prescribes a minimum dosage of at least 5 Rocky Patel Decades available in your humidor at all time.
In addition to a stunning '95' rating, Rocky Patel Decade was named one of Cigar Aficionado's Top 25 Cigars of the Year.
- JZ of Alhambra, CA$14.50/ea2 Units,
- DK of Stewartstown, PA$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- JM of Lumberton, NJ$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- NB of CONCORD, CA$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- AF of Eugene, OR$14.50/ea2 Units,
- JN of Longmont, CO$14.50/ea2 Units,
- TE of Racine, WI$14.50/ea2 Units,
- RC of Paso Robles, CA$14.50/ea4 Units,
- KE of Coeur D Alene, ID$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- RC of REDFORD, MI$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- DP of La Mesa, CA$14.50/ea2 Units,
- GW of Grundy, VA$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- CH of Saint Peters, MO$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- CL of Minden, LA$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- GN of Buffalo, NY$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- TS of Olathe, KS$15.00/ea4 Units,
- DV of Monroe, MI$15.00/ea2 Units,
- BA of Lahaina, HI$15.50/ea1 Unit,