Rocky Patel Edge Barrel-Aged Black Toro (6.0"x52) Pack of 5
Last year, Rocky Patel released a brand new creation that redefined his legendary The Edge cigar line. Expertly combining the complex flavors of The Edge with the smooth, oaky taste achieved by aging in American bourbon barrels, Rocky Patel The Edge Barrel Aged was an instant hit. Now Rocky’s back from the drawing the board with the sequel, and this week we’re raising our glasses and welcoming the all-new Rocky Patel The Edge Barrel Aged Black.
Rocky Patel The Edge Barrel-Aged Black boasts a long-filler blend from the Dominican Republic and Pennsylvania, coated in a Nicaraguan binder and a dark, oily Habano wrapper. The flavors are smooth, spicy, and a little bit sweet, with notes of earth, cocoa, and espresso, with the barrel aging contributing caramel and oak flavors to round out the profile. Rolled into a perfected 6”x52 toro size and ready to please, we’re giving Rocky’s newest creation the welcome it deserves.
- MC of Sharpsville, IN$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- RJ of Omaha, NE$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- LS of Albany, OR$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- MM of Scarborough, ME$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- ?? of Staten Island, NY$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- MH of Hartville, OH$13.00/ea1 Unit,
- JT of Stratford, NJ$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- JH of Southport, FL$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- TD of Whispering Pines, NC$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- MC of Seffner, FL$13.50/ea1 Unit,