Rocky Patel Royal Vintage Churchill (7.1"x48) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Rocky Patel Royal Vintage is a limited, one-time production made with perfectly fermented, 7-year-aged Ecuador Sumatra sun-grown wrappers. This leaf is thick and oily with a lovely reddish hue. Inside is a vintage mixture of long-leaf tobaccos from Nicaragua and the Dominican Republic. The smoke is mellow, but filled with rich, elegant flavors. Medium in body with notes of espresso, earth and spices, Rocky Patel Royal Vintage is simply marvelous.
5 Winners · 12 Bids Total
- SH of Ocean City, NJ$10.50/ea1 Unit,
- GP of IRVINGTON, NJ$10.50/ea1 Unit,
- MD of Lincoln, NE$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- JS of Strongsville, OH$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- GA of Lehi, UT$12.00/ea1 Unit,