Rocky Patel The Edge Barrel-Aged Toro (6.0"x52) Pack of 5
A whole new side of The Edge.
Since its inception, Rocky Patel’s The Edge has taken the market by storm. Refined yet punchy, smooth and suave but oozing with character and hearty spice, The Edge has no counterpart. Now after countless tests and years of experimentation, there’s a new member being welcomed to The Edge family, and it’s fresh out of the barrel.
The bourbon barrel, that is. A Habano wrapper covers a long-filler blend of Nicaraguan and Honduran ligeros, a goodly portion of which was aged patiently in barrels once containing tasty bourbon. This extra step in the creation adds a noticeable layer of flavors to the eponymous Edge profile. The Edge Barrel-Aged starts with a medium-bodied profile which slowly build in intensity, and pumps out notes of charred oak, caramel, pepper, earth, and leather. It’s not often a blend as good as The Edge is improved, but innovation is one of the main reasons Rocky Patel sits at the top of the heap.
- RK of Oxnard, CA$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- MC of Kalamazoo, MI$14.50/ea2 Units,
- MP of Collinsville, OK$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- RC of BAKERSFIELD, CA$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- JE of Honolulu, HI$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- GD of Dahlonega, GA$15.00/ea2 Units,
- JB of Williamsville, NY$15.50/ea1 Unit,
- JC of Chippewa Lake, OH$15.50/ea1 Unit,