Rocky Patel Twentieth Maduro Toro (6.0"x52) Pack of 5
Rocky Patel turns 20… again?
At this point, I think the Rock has turned 20 two and a half times… but as long as he keeps gifting himself delicious birthday presents like the Rocky Patel Twentieth Maduro, I won’t complain! The latest in a long line of anniversary and celebratory releases from the man, the myth, the legend, Rocky Patel himself, Twentieth Maduro is a rich and redolent cigar that’s ripe with flavor.
A box-pressed and oily Maduro that reminds me of CAO Flathead and Rocky Patel Sun Grown Maduro (two 95-rated blends, mind you), Rocky Patel Twentieth Maduro immediately impresses. Consisting of the same Honduran binder and Nicaraguan and Honduran long-filler, Twentieth Maduro delivers a beautiful and complex mixture of coffee bean, dark chocolate, rich tobacco, and natural, creamy sweetness.
- MW of Chicago, IL$14.50/ea3 Units,
- BG of Vista, CA$14.00/ea2 Units,
- JR of Zionsville, IN$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- TC of Brinnon, WA$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- LB of Maryville, TN$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- DV of Monroe, MI$14.50/ea2 Units,
- WR of Pass Christian, MS$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- DH of Greensboro, NC$15.00/ea1 Unit,