Rocky Patel Twentieth Maduro Toro (6.0"x52) Pack of 5
Rocky Patel turns 20… again?
At this point, I think the Rock has turned 20 two and a half times… but as long as he keeps gifting himself delicious birthday presents like the Rocky Patel Twentieth Maduro, I won’t complain! The latest in a long line of anniversary and celebratory releases from the man, the myth, the legend, Rocky Patel himself, Twentieth Maduro is a rich and redolent cigar that’s ripe with flavor.
A box-pressed and oily Maduro that reminds me of CAO Flathead and Rocky Patel Sun Grown Maduro (two 95-rated blends, mind you), Rocky Patel Twentieth Maduro immediately impresses. Consisting of the same Honduran binder and Nicaraguan and Honduran long-filler, Twentieth Maduro delivers a beautiful and complex mixture of coffee bean, dark chocolate, rich tobacco, and natural, creamy sweetness.
- JM of Fruitland Park, FL$20.50/ea1 Unit,
- DD of Medina, OH$20.50/ea3 Units,
- SP of SAINT LOUIS, MO$20.50/ea1 Unit,
- HI of Daly City, CA$21.00/ea1 Unit,
- DB of Bakersfield, CA$21.00/ea1 Unit,
- AH of Frisco, TX$21.00/ea1 Unit,
- FJ of Babylon, NY$21.00/ea4 Units,