Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Robusto (5.5"x50) Pack of 10
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
|Wrapper||Connecticut Broadleaf, Maduro|
ocky Patel Vintage, A masterpiece.
In the "cigar community" (is it me or is there a "community" for everything these days?), Rocky Patel's Vintage Series of cigars have been blazing hot. For good reason. This Vintage '90 blend is nothing short of masterful: complex and smooth, with layer after layer of deep box-pressed flavor. Offered in 2 styles, Vintage 1990 and Vintage 1992. With each, the wrapper tobaccos are the key ingredient. In fact these wrappers are incredible. Let me explain:
Vintage 1990 is a blend of Dominican and Nicaraguan Ligero draped in a tantalizing natural Broadleaf wrapper from Honduras. It's medium-bodied and box-pressed with a really enjoyable, complex smooth-rich flavor.
To accompany its spot within the world's Top 50 Cigars, Vintage 1990 received a '93' and '92' rating!
- RT of Lakewood, CA1 Unit,
- JD of Novi, MI1 Unit,
- JB of Fayetteville, NY1 Unit,
- SG of Wilmington, NC1 Unit,
- RD of NEW YORK, NY1 Unit,
- MT of Discovery Bay, CA1 Unit,
- MD of Shreveport, LA1 Unit,
- RS of Winthrop, MA2 Units,
- MG of Bridgeport, OH1 Unit,
- JF of Louisville, KY2 Units,
- RO of Lower Burrell, PA1 Unit,
- BV of Moline, IL1 Unit,
- RG of New Braunfels, TX1 Unit,
- DC of Lowell, MA1 Unit,
- DB of Pomeroy, OH1 Unit,
- RB of San Antonio, TX1 Unit,
- JN of Webster, MA2 Units,