Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Sixty (Gordo) (6.0"x60) Pack of 5
|Wrapper||Connecticut Broadleaf, Maduro|
In the "cigar community" (is it me or is there a "community" for everything these days?), Rocky Patel's Vintage Series of cigars have been blazing hot. For good reason. This blend is nothing short of masterful: complex and smooth, with layer after layer of deep box-pressed flavor. Offered in 2 styles, Vintage 1990 and Vintage 1992. With each, the wrapper tobaccos are the key ingredient. In fact these wrappers are incredible. Let me explain:
Vintage 1990 is a blend of Dominican and Nicaraguan Ligero draped in a tantalizing natural Broadleaf wrapper from Honduras. It's medium-bodied and box-pressed with a really enjoyable, complex smooth-rich flavor.
To accompany its spot within the world's Top 50 Cigars, Vintage 1990 received a '93' and '92' rating! "A pressed, attractive cigar with great oils and nice color. It's nutty, earthy and sweet, with a medium to full body. A finger burner."
- KS of Washington, DC$19.00/ea3 Units,
- CD of Mercer, PA$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- JP of Colorado Springs, CO$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- PS of Warwick, RI$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- TZ of Grand Island, NE$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- CC of Mission Viejo, CA$19.00/ea2 Units,
- TS of Kent, WA$19.00/ea2 Units,
- CP of Marietta, GA$19.00/ea1 Unit,