Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 (Belicoso) (5.0"x54) Pack of 10
Rocky Patel Vintage, A masterpiece.
In the "cigar community" (is it me or is there a "community" for everything these days?), Rocky Patel's Vintage Series of cigars have been blazing hot. For good reason. This Vintage '90 blend is nothing short of masterful: complex and smooth, with layer after layer of deep box-pressed flavor. Offered in 2 styles, Vintage 1990 and Vintage 1992. With each, the wrapper tobaccos are the key ingredient. In fact these wrappers are incredible. Let me explain:
Vintage 1990 is a blend of Dominican and Nicaraguan Ligero draped in a tantalizing natural Broadleaf wrapper from Honduras. It's medium-bodied and box-pressed with a really enjoyable, complex smooth-rich flavor.
To accompany its spot within the world's Top 50 Cigars, Vintage 1990 received a '93' and '92' rating!
- JR of Montgomery, TX2 Units,
- JC of Whitestone, NY1 Unit,
- FR of SPOKANE, WA1 Unit,
- DD of Kansas City, MO1 Unit,
- MR of Malden, MA2 Units,
- TP of St. Louis, MO2 Units,
- JR of Cape Coral, FL1 Unit,
- ?? of Indianapolis, IN2 Units,
- TN of Haddonfield, NJ1 Unit,
- SM of Temperance, MI1 Unit,
- JH of Salina, KS2 Units,
- TP of Wernersville, PA2 Units,
- JS of Vero Beach, FL2 Units,
- MP of Pennsburg, PA1 Unit,
- JM of WARWICK, RI1 Unit,
- JB of MITCHELLVILLE, MD1 Unit,
- FA of Boston, MA2 Units,