Rocky Patel Vintage '92 Robusto (5.5"x50) Single
Rocky's bread and butter.
In the "cigar community" (is it me or is there a "community" for everything these days?), Rocky Patel's Vintage Series of cigars have been blazing hot. For good reason. This blend is nothing short of masterful: complex and smooth, with layer after layer of deep box-pressed flavor. Offered in 2 styles, Vintage 1990 and Vintage 1992. With each, the wrapper tobaccos are the key ingredient. In fact these wrappers are incredible. Let me explain:
Vintage 1992 boasts the identical Nicaraguan and Dominican ligero long-fillers as the 1990, with the variation being very dark 10 year old Ecuadorian Sumatra wrapper. It's medium-bodied and box-pressed with a creamy, nutty, and full flavor.
Great news! Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 received a 91-rating.
- RH of Raeford, NC$1.50/ea3 Units,
- LL of DANBURY, CT$3.00/ea1 Unit,
- SP of Lenexa, KS$2.00/ea1 Unit,
- JB of Topeka, KS$2.00/ea2 Units,
- RH of Observatory, PA$2.00/ea1 Unit,
- BC of EIGHTY FOUR, PA$2.50/ea2 Units,