Romeo by Romeo y Julieta Robusto (5.0"x54) Pack of 5
Known around the world for their mellow and satisfying cigars, Romeo y Julieta is easily a household name by this point. But it’s time for their story to get a bit more interesting. The Romeo by Romeo y Julieta is an awesome twist to this popular classic. Made with some of the finest and rarest tobaccos available, Romeo by Romeo is a full-bodied and robust cigar unlike any RyJ you’ve had before — and it’s one you don’t want to miss out on.
A dark Ecuadorian Habano wrapper is handpicked for each cigar, guaranteeing rich color and full-bodied taste. Expertly applied to a Dominican binder and long-filler leaves, this complex stick booms with black and red pepper spice, chewy leather notes, and heaps of dried fruit. A balanced cigar to a “t”, Romeo by Romeo deserves serious consideration from any cigar enthusiast.
Great news! The Romeo by Romeo y Julieta was given an astounding 94-rating, and was named the #3 Cigar of 2012.
- CC of Chesapeake, VA$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- AC of Wildwood, MO$17.50/ea2 Units,
- JL of Brooklyn, NY$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- DH of Kennewick, WA$16.50/ea2 Units,
- AR of Festus, MO$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- RC of GENEVA, FL$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- EW of WAKE FOREST, NC$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- DM of Amherst, OH$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- JB of Indianapolis, IN$17.50/ea4 Units,
- DV of Kansas City, KS$17.50/ea1 Unit,