Romeo by Romeo y Julieta Robusto (5.0"x54) Pack of 5
Known around the world for their mellow and satisfying cigars, Romeo y Julieta is easily a household name by this point. But it’s time for their story to get a bit more interesting. The Romeo by Romeo y Julieta is an awesome twist to this popular classic. Made with some of the finest and rarest tobaccos available, Romeo by Romeo is a full-bodied and robust cigar unlike any RyJ you’ve had before — and it’s one you don’t want to miss out on.
A dark Ecuadorian Habano wrapper is handpicked for each cigar, guaranteeing rich color and full-bodied taste. Expertly applied to a Dominican binder and long-filler leaves, this complex stick booms with black and red pepper spice, chewy leather notes, and heaps of dried fruit. A balanced cigar to a “t”, Romeo by Romeo deserves serious consideration from any cigar enthusiast.
Great news! The Romeo by Romeo y Julieta was given an astounding 94-rating, and was named the #3 Cigar of 2012.
- CD of Waldwick, NJ$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- MF of Palm Harbor, FL$10.50/ea1 Unit,
- BH of Lees Summit, MO$10.50/ea1 Unit,
- FH of Mechanicsville, VA$10.50/ea2 Units,
- KC of Lathrup Village, MI$10.50/ea1 Unit,
- MW of Coon Rapids, MN$10.50/ea2 Units,
- MM of Middletown, NY$10.50/ea2 Units,
- JM of CLEVELAND, OH$10.50/ea1 Unit,
- RF of Cold Spring, NY$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- SL of Latham, NY$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- KM of Jackson, MS$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- LM of Mesa, AZ$11.00/ea1 Unit,