Romeo y Julieta 1875 Nicaragua Toro (6.0"x50) Single
Welcome to Esteli, Romeo!
If I have to tell you how popular Romeo 1875 is, you’re either real green around these parts, or you’re living under a rock. One of the most successful Cuban-roots brands, Romeo y Julieta has been delighting cigar aficionados both old school and hipster for years now with its ties to old Havana. Delivering a consistently well-made product at a price that doesn’t break the bank, it’s no reason there’s a love story written around Romeo.
Today, we welcome the newest innovation from this decades old brand… Romeo y Julieta 1875 Nicaragua. This Nicaraguan makeover is a puro, meaning it contains 100% Nicaraguan leaves, manufactured in the famed Plasencia factory. Medium-bodied, complex, and balanced, Romeo 1875 Nicaragua delivers a toasty core, with hints of spice and natural sweetness.
Good news, Romeo y Julieta 1875 Nicaragua has earned an awesome 90-point rating.
*Each bid is for one single cigar.
- GC of Saint Augustine, FL$4.50/ea1 Unit,
- MS of PEMBROKE PINES, FL$5.00/ea3 Units,
- TB of West Roxbury, MA$5.00/ea1 Unit,
- CZ of New Port Richey, FL$5.00/ea1 Unit,
- JW of Sugar Land, TX$5.00/ea2 Units,
- GP of San Antonio, TX$5.50/ea1 Unit,
- ME of Atlanta, GA$5.50/ea1 Unit,