Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro (6.0"x54) Pack of 15
another chapter has been written to the Romeo y Julieta cigar story.
Introducing Reserva Real cigars. Like the Romeo Viejo, it's a more rich and flavorful blend than you may be accustomed to with Romeo. Adding a healthy helping of Nicaraguan long-filler to the traditional Dominican blend, you'll notice a more flavorful, heartier cigar than the 1875 line. Add an Ecuadorian grown Connecticut Shade wrapper to smooth the flavor a bit, while adding the right amount of spice to the palate to keep things interesting. Available in a slew of sizes, you're sure to find something you'll like in this line.
Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real received a well-deserved 91-rating.
*Pack of 15 Cigars (no box).
- MC of Hoffman Estates, IL$39.50/ea1 Unit,
- KB of Broken Arrow, OK$40.00/ea1 Unit,
- AT of Clarksville, TN$40.00/ea1 Unit,
- MP of Staten Island, NY$40.00/ea1 Unit,
- RR of Bel Air, MD$40.00/ea1 Unit,