Room101 Doomsayer Aggressive Maduro Toro (6.0"x55) Pack of 5
|Filler||Honduran, Nicaraguan, Pennsylvania|
Get ready to meet your Doom.
We’re not saying that the sky will fall and the earth will implode when you torch the newest Room101 creation, but it definitely spells doom for the competition. This cigar is the first horseman to signal the end of mediocre cigar experiences and take your palate on a ride to paradise. It’s time to make room in your humidor for the latest brainchild of luxury Renaissance man Matt Booth, the Room101 Doomsayer.
Coming packed in 55-count cabinets are your choice of Habano or Maduro wrapped cigars in a single 6”x 55 size, both containing Nicaraguan, Honduran, and Pennsylvania broadleaf long-fillers cloaked in an Indonesian binder. The ‘Passive’ features a Habano wrapper from Ecuador, and the origins of the Maduro wrapper on the ‘Aggressive’ are a closely guarded secret. The flavors are spicy and bold, but still exhibit a refined smoothness that’ll help you ring in the end times with class.
- MC of Shaker Hts, OH$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- ML of Akron, NY$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- BN of LAKE MARY, FL$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- EO of Winchester, VA$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- NR of Cincinnati, OH$14.50/ea2 Units,
- CL of Los Angeles, CA$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- CP of Las Vegas, NV$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- KT of Cypress, TX$14.50/ea3 Units,
- PV of Friendship, WI$14.50/ea2 Units,
- JG of Cortland, NY$15.00/ea2 Units,
- MC of Victoria, TX$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- JA of Doral, FL$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- LH of Sugar Land, TX$15.00/ea3 Units,
- JM of Oceanside, CA$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- MA of Salisbury, NC$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- CW of DARIEN, GA$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- RG of Tucson, AZ$15.50/ea1 Unit,
- AA of Forest Hills, NY$15.50/ea1 Unit,