Southern Draw Kudzu Robusto (5.5"x54) Pack of 5
|Wrapper||Ecuador Habano, Oscuro|
What's a Kudzu? I don't know, but it tastes good!
Southern Draw is the new kid on the block. They’ve been around for a short time, but they’ve made a big bang due to their focus on quality over quantity. You may not have heard of Robert Holt yet, but I bet you know his partner — AJ Fernandez. Crafted in AJ's factory in Esteli, these beauties are nothing short of fantastic.
Kudzu Oscuro sports a double fermented wrapper that's silky smooth, and contains a mixture of Cuban-seed and Nicaraguan long-fillers. In short, this cigar's got quite the kick. You’ll get notes of cocoa, cedar, and spice - great when paired with a fine scotch, smoky bourbon, or complex and bold IPA.
- BA of Tulsa, OK$25.50/ea1 Unit,
- JR of GRAYSON, KY$25.50/ea1 Unit,
- PA of Asbury, NJ$25.50/ea1 Unit,
- CM of Arboles, CO$25.50/ea1 Unit,
- BP of FAIRLESS HILLS, PA$26.00/ea1 Unit,
- JD of San Antonio, TX$26.00/ea1 Unit,
- JH of Denton, TX$26.00/ea1 Unit,
- DL of Wind Lake, WI$26.00/ea1 Unit,
- SC of Tucson, AZ$26.00/ea1 Unit,