Southern Draw Rose Of Sharon Toro (6.0"x52) Pack of 5
Real cigars wear pink
Robert Holt, founder of Southern Draw Cigars gives his wife, Sharon a lot of credit for his success - so he wanted to say thanks by blending a cigar to pay tribute. What we got was an absolute gem that’s made from top-notch tobaccos and has striking flavor.
Expertly crafted at AJ Fernandez’s factory, Rose of Sharon boasts a lovely Ecuadorian Sun Grown Connecticut wrapper with Nicaraguan and Dominican long-fillers beneath. This cigar has a subtle spice with undertones of leather, oak, and earth. Complex and memorable, this cigar will surely make Mrs. Holt proud.
- JZ of Freeport, IL$35.00/ea1 Unit,
- VF of Homestead, PA$35.50/ea1 Unit,
- WR of Brown Summit, NC$35.00/ea5 Units,
- RO of EXETER, PA$36.00/ea1 Unit,
- JC of Bronx, NY$36.00/ea1 Unit,
- JD of Spring Branch, TX$36.00/ea1 Unit,