Southern Draw Rose Of Sharon Toro (6.0"x52) Pack of 5
Real cigars wear pink
Robert Holt, founder of Southern Draw Cigars gives his wife, Sharon a lot of credit for his success - so he wanted to say thanks by blending a cigar to pay tribute. What we got was an absolute gem that’s made from top-notch tobaccos and has striking flavor.
Expertly crafted at AJ Fernandez’s factory, Rose of Sharon boasts a lovely Ecuadorian Sun Grown Connecticut wrapper with Nicaraguan and Dominican long-fillers beneath. This cigar has a subtle spice with undertones of leather, oak, and earth. Complex and memorable, this cigar will surely make Mrs. Holt proud.
- AW of Indianapolis, IN$21.00/ea1 Unit,
- IM of Martinez, CA$21.00/ea1 Unit,
- NR of Olathe, KS$21.00/ea1 Unit,
- BM of Leesburg, FL$21.00/ea3 Units,
- TH of Monroe, WI$21.00/ea1 Unit,
- RG of San Diego, CA$21.00/ea1 Unit,
- JM of Burnsville, MN$21.00/ea1 Unit,
- KL of Lafayette, LA$21.00/ea2 Units,
- BK of Watertown, MA$21.00/ea1 Unit,
- AS of MISSOURI CITY, TX$21.50/ea2 Units,
- MH of Port Orchard, WA$21.50/ea1 Unit,