Survivor Knife, Cigar Cutter & Money Clip Tool Silver
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
|Max Cut Ring Gauge||54|
I wouldn't go strolling down a shady alley at night with this thing, but it definitely takes the term kill two birds with one stone to heart. The Survivor Cutter/Knife serves not only as a nice cutting utensil, it also makes short work out of cigars. Simply place the head of the cigar in the opening of the handle and squeeze the blade downward using your palm. But if you're more interested in slicing and dicing, you can simply flip the blade out and use it as a pocket knife, the choice is yours. Featuring an all metal design, and heavy-duty belt clip, you'll be toting this thing around everywhere. Blade is 2". Comes packaged in an attractive gift box.
9 Winners · 20 Bids Total
- GB of LEANDER, TX$15.00/ea2 Units,
- JM of Castle Rock, CO$15.50/ea1 Unit,
- WD of Ridgefield, NJ$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- TR of Midlothian, VA$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- MN of Anaheim, CA$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- DD of Lafayette, IN$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- NM of Bowie, MD$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- SA of Santa Fe, NM$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- ND of Canyon Country, CA$17.00/ea1 Unit,