Tatuaje Tattoo Universo Toro (6.0"x50) Single
This is one tattoo you certainly won’t regret.
The buzz has been flying over the reintroduction of the Tatuaje Tattoo series, which originally appeared in 2011 in a limited edition version. The cigar was massively popular, and for good reason, a great blend without the boutique price tag. There is no question why the new Tattoo should be any different, seeing as how it comes with an Ecuadorian Habano wrapper and an enticing mix of Nicaraguan filler leaves. Medium bodied and bursting with notes of cocoa, leather, pepper and a slight sweetness. To Tatuaje, all we have to say is this: welcome back.
- CT of Saint Louis, MO$3.00/ea2 Units,
- DG of Pittsburgh, PA$3.00/ea5 Units,
- BC of Carmel, IN$3.00/ea1 Unit,
- RS of Cincinnati, OH$4.00/ea1 Unit,
- SM of BRONX, NY$4.00/ea1 Unit,
- ME of Ewa Beach, HI$4.00/ea1 Unit,
- JR of York, PA$4.00/ea1 Unit,
- BN of FORT DODGE, IA$4.00/ea3 Units,