Torano Exodus 1959 '50 Years' Robusto (5.0"x52) Pack of 5
The big 5-0!
Exodus 1959 has been the Torano's long-time flagship brand, earning a stellar 92-rating and other top cigar honors. Named for the year the Torano family fled Cuba, their ‘Exodus’ has just reached its 50-year milestone. So to commemorate the occasion, the Toranos have worked up something truly special....Torano Exodus 1959 '50 Years'.
This special edition Exodus is gorgeous, draped in a sun-grown Brazilian Arapiraca wrapper. This dark, thick leaf is responsible for a flood of rich, decadent flavors. On the inside is a specially selected mix of Nicaraguan long-fillers from the Esteli and Pueblo Nuevo regions. The combination produces a plethora of flavors including notes of cocoa, earth, spices, sweetness and a long satisfying finish. Smooth, balanced and complex, Exodus 1959 ’50 Years’ is another brilliant work from the celebrated Torano family.
Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 '50 Years' received a well-deserved, 93-point rating.
- MN of Glenarm, IL$14.00/ea2 Units,
- JJ of Cedar Creek, TX$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- LK of Long Branch, NJ$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- RP of Haskell, NJ$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- BC of Miami, FL$16.00/ea2 Units,
- JS of NEW LENOX, IL$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- FN of Albuquerque, NM$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- SS of Cottonwood, ID$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- JL of Highland, IN$14.00/ea2 Units,
- TM of Gaffney, SC$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- NT of Oro Valley, AZ$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- MW of Alexander, AR$15.50/ea1 Unit,