Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto (5.0"x50) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
2009 marks the 50th anniversary of the Torano family’s exodus, hence the creation of the Torano Exodus ’50 Years’ cigar. Like its predecessor, the ’50 Years’ is dark and oily, thanks to a thick Brazilian Arapiraca wrapper leaf. Beneath this leaf, a complex mixture of Nicaraguan long-fillers was artfully combined. After extensive post-roll aging, this bold Torano-made cigar produces a rich and satisfying smoke, imparting deep notes of earth, cocoa, hearty spices, and a long-lasting sweetness. The bouquet remains smooth and balanced - as is the tradition with Torano cigars - giving you a luxuriously complex and palate pleasaing handmade from the Torano family.
10 Winners · 21 Bids Total
- RR of Richmond hill, NY$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- SR of Westland, MI$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- JB of Harker Heights, TX$13.00/ea1 Unit,
- DH of Lake Ronkonkoma, NY$13.00/ea1 Unit,
- MM of Denver, CO$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- MH of Florence, KY$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- TH of Midlothian, VA$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- MK of NY, NY$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- AM of Indianapolis, IN$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- RW of Kennesaw, GA$14.50/ea1 Unit,