Trinidad Santiago Toro (6.0"x54) Pack of 5
When Boutique Blend’s Rafael Nodal joined Altadis after creating Aging Room, we knew there’d be some exciting new cigars on the market. But perhaps no one was prepared for Trinidad Santiago — a Dominican puro blended by Nodal himself, that delivers a Cuban-heritage flavor profile of the highest degree. Nodal didn’t make this one alone, though — each of the tobaccos included was grown by José “Jochy” Blanco himself in the Cibao Valley of the Dominican Republic.
Trinidad Santiago is rolled at Blanco’s Tabacalera Palma factory in the DR, where Nodal previously made his Aging Room blends. The 100% Dominican blend includes notes of sweet cream, cedar, and hints of black pepper. It’s a medium-bodied blend that’s incredibly full in flavor, and one you should most certainly check out if you’ve ever enjoyed one of Nodal’s releases.
Good news, Trinidad Santiago has earned a well-deserved 92-point rating and was honored as one of the Top 25 Cigars of 2018.
- JB of Hughesville, MD$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- TL of Ravenna, MI$16.00/ea2 Units,
- RD of Tampa, FL$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- MG of Kansas City, MO$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- JP of Pittsburgh, PA$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- RA of Prior Lake, MN$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- NS of Des Moines, IA$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- JS of Toms River, NJ$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- JW of Sherman, TX$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- NV of MONTGOMERY, NY$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- AS of Bowie, MD$17.50/ea1 Unit,
- NI of APO, AE$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- DW of LAKEVILLE, MN$17.00/ea2 Units,