Villiger San'Doro Colorado Robusto (5.0"x50) Pack of 5
San'Don't miss out on this one
A Top 25 Cigar of 2016 and for good reason. Villiger San'Doro Colorado is a decadent morsel. It's balanced, with just enough kick to keep your interest the entire way through. Adorned with an Ecuadorian-grown Colorado-shade wrapper atop Nicaraguan long-fillers, Villiger San'Doro Colorado booms with notes of leather, cashew, and a slight hint of honey. Be sure to add this to your collection ASAP, as I'm sure they'll fly off the racks.
92-rated. #15 Cigar of 2018.
- DP of Franklin, WI$15.50/ea1 Unit,
- SC of Chandler, AZ$15.50/ea1 Unit,
- AH of Frisco, TX$15.50/ea1 Unit,
- JJ of MESQUITE, TX$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- RS of New Orleans, LA$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- JH of YUCAIPA, CA$16.00/ea1 Unit,