Xikar Torch Bleeder/Screwdriver Tool Lighter
The Torch Tool
Torch lighters are great. They make lighting up a cigar quick and easy, as long as they work. But the tiny screws, hard to reach adjustment wheels, and frequent misfires can also make this little commodity a pain to use at times. Xikar, the leading cigar accessory company, has heard your cries. They offer a lifetime warranty on all their products. So you can imagine they do a lot of repairs. So they brought to market the very tool they use to work on their lighters and cutters. This Xikar Torch Bleeder/Screwdriver Tool fits comfortably in your hand and features both a Phillips head and Flathead screwdriver, perfect for tightening, or loosening those tiny screws, or adjusting those tiny flame adjustment wheels. Pop the cap off the end, and you’ll find a convenient torch bleeder tool. No more rummaging through the junk drawer to find a paper clip. Pick one up today and get your prized torch lighters working great ASAP.
Measures 5.5” Long.
- KD of Levittown, NY$6.00/ea1 Unit,
- RJ of Wichita, KS$6.00/ea1 Unit,
- MH of Webster, KY$6.50/ea1 Unit,
- JM of Washington, DC$6.00/ea1 Unit,
- MC of Keene, NH$6.50/ea1 Unit,
- JD of Saint Petersburg, FL$7.00/ea1 Unit,
- LG of Ventura, CA$7.00/ea2 Units,
- KH of Chicago, IL$7.00/ea1 Unit,
- DS of Beaumont, TX$7.00/ea1 Unit,