Zino Platinum Scepter Series Grand Master (Robusto) (5.5"x52) Single
Introducing the Scepter Series.
Zino Platinum Scepter is a handsome feller, that much is obvious at mere glance. The cigar industry muckety-mucks always rate this highly, but they happen to be right in this case. It’s rich and flavorful off the bat, with a complex, varied, and delicious taste and a wildly intense aroma. You’ll immediately sense the bold, assertive flavors dancing about the palate. But it retains a mellow smoothness and refined elegance, thanks to its 4+ year aged Dominican and Peruvian tobaccos and inviting Connecticut-Ecuador wrapper. Packed with flavor you will savor this bad boy, even if the price makes you cringe a little.
Zino Platinum Scepter Series received a well-deserved 91-rating.
- JR of MIDLOTHIAN, VA$3.00/ea5 Units,
- AG of PLAINVILLE, MA$3.00/ea4 Units,
- ES of Conyers, GA$3.50/ea5 Units,
- SM of BRONX, NY$3.50/ea1 Unit,
- JG of Westbury, NY$3.50/ea1 Unit,
- YD of White Plains, NY$3.50/ea1 Unit,
- CP of Harwinton, CT$3.50/ea1 Unit,
- TG of HAMPTON, GA$4.00/ea3 Units,