America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 6 hours ago by delta1. 97 replies replies.
2 Pages12>
Baby Contest...WINNER!!!
delta1 Offline
#1 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 22,486
The CBid family is about to get another member...

benja123's eldest son, Ian, and his S/O Dez are expecting their first child on July 23. This will be benja's first grandchild...congrats to him and his family.

To celebrate this joyous occasion, I will send a decent fiver to the person who comes the closest to guessing the total length and weight of the baby.

Weight will be measured in pounds and ounces, which will be converted to a whole number. For example: 5 pounds and 8 ounces eguals 88 (5 x 16 = 80 + 8 = 88)

Length will be measured in inches: for example: 20 and 1/2 inches equals 20.5

Total weight plus length: 88 + 20.5 = 108.5 (this is just an example and should not be considered an accurate guess



If a tie-breaker is needed, the person who comes closest to guessing the date and the time of birth (local time on the birth certificate) will be the winner.

One guess per person. Good Luck!

Congrats to benja123!!!
opelmanta1900 Offline
#2 Posted:
Joined: 01-10-2012
Posts: 12,167
Whole white baby, bruh!
opelmanta1900 Offline
#3 Posted:
Joined: 01-10-2012
Posts: 12,167
No one wanted to guess?

7lbs 9oz - 21.5"

July 25th 0700

Thanks for the contest Al! Can you cut off entries now?
delta1 Offline
#4 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 22,486
hehe
Palama Offline
#5 Posted:
Joined: 02-05-2013
Posts: 15,103
opelmanta1900 wrote:
Whole white baby, bruh!


Why do you assume that? Think


Palama Offline
#6 Posted:
Joined: 02-05-2013
Posts: 15,103
opelmanta1900 wrote:
No one wanted to guess?

7lbs 9oz - 21.5"

July 25th 0700

Thanks for the contest Al! Can you cut off entries now?


I recently won one of Delta's baby contests so will be refraining from guessing this time.

Good luck to all (...except Joel... Tongue ...).
opelmanta1900 Offline
#7 Posted:
Joined: 01-10-2012
Posts: 12,167
Palama wrote:
Why do you assume that? Think



https://youtu.be/37ScZBKAgnY

1:20
Palama Offline
#8 Posted:
Joined: 02-05-2013
Posts: 15,103
opelmanta1900 wrote:
https://youtu.be/37ScZBKAgnY

1:20


Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Smurf875 Offline
#9 Posted:
Joined: 10-05-2019
Posts: 36
116 - 20.5inches July 19th
izonfire Offline
#10 Posted:
Joined: 12-09-2013
Posts: 5,947
I ain't interested in playin' any mo Delta's "Nailing the Baby" contests...
Cheno Offline
#11 Posted:
Joined: 06-06-2019
Posts: 830
143 July 24th 9am. And thank you.
corey sellers Offline
#12 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 7,660
128 July 23 6 PM Thanks for the contest Al
benja123 Offline
#13 Posted:
Joined: 03-09-2015
Posts: 574
opelmanta1900 wrote:
https://youtu.be/37ScZBKAgnY

1:20


hehe, kid looks tired.
I'm adding a small box to winner also.
benja123 Offline
#14 Posted:
Joined: 03-09-2015
Posts: 574
izonfire wrote:
I ain't interested in playin' any mo Delta's "Nailing the Baby" contests...

don't be a party pooper, I double dare you.
Mcdanielsamuel Offline
#15 Posted:
Joined: 04-28-2020
Posts: 391
141 - Aug 1 @ 2 am
lance4824 Offline
#16 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2018
Posts: 600
147.5
July 27
11:15am
therrm Offline
#17 Posted:
Joined: 10-01-2012
Posts: 553
July 22nd
11:34am
19 5/8 inches
7lbs 8oz

Is is bad that I had to google average birth weight and length to make sure my guesses weren’t ridiculous?
Sunoverbeach Offline
#18 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 4,522
Nah. That's what I did for Cheno's baby and came dang close to winning too.

138
7/23 @ 08:30am
Stogie1020 Offline
#19 Posted:
Joined: 12-19-2019
Posts: 561
8lbs 2oz
22inches
July 27 1600
opelmanta1900 Offline
#20 Posted:
Joined: 01-10-2012
Posts: 12,167
Do I have to do my own crazy mathematical equation to come up with the long numbers y'all came up with? Cuz I'd rather send Al a 5er to do it for me...
benja123 Offline
#21 Posted:
Joined: 03-09-2015
Posts: 574
opelmanta1900 wrote:
Do I have to do my own crazy mathematical equation to come up with the long numbers y'all came up with? Cuz I'd rather send Al a 5er to do it for me...

Don't lose your buzz trying to do maths, lots of folks here are just putting the weight, length and date/time. Al has you covered.
delta1 Offline
#22 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 22,486
I'm good with either way: weight and length guesses or combined total...

don't forget to include a guess of the date and time of birth, for a possible tie breaker
gummy jones Offline
#23 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2015
Posts: 7,454
19.5 inches
7 lbs 6 ounces
Notthe1 Offline
#24 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2020
Posts: 210
6lbs 8 oz.
19 inches.
AKDAVE Offline
#25 Posted:
Joined: 12-03-2018
Posts: 156
142

7/23 10am
izonfire Offline
#26 Posted:
Joined: 12-09-2013
Posts: 5,947
benja123 wrote:
don't be a party pooper, I double dare you.

I was gonna say that I already pooped,
but I can't back down from a double dare.

I'm gonna say -
139
7/23 @ 08:31am

Hope nobody else is close to my guess...
benja123 Offline
#27 Posted:
Joined: 03-09-2015
Posts: 574
izonfire wrote:
I was gonna say that I already pooped,
but I can't back down from a double dare.

I'm gonna say -
139
7/23 @ 08:31am

Hope nobody else is close to my guess...

Applause
Cheno Offline
#28 Posted:
Joined: 06-06-2019
Posts: 830
izonfire wrote:
I was gonna say that I already pooped,
but I can't back down from a double dare.

I'm gonna say -
139
7/23 @ 08:31am

Hope nobody else is close to my guess...



Should of just given up that addy
Sunoverbeach Offline
#29 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 4,522
izonfire wrote:

I'm gonna say -
139
7/23 @ 08:31am

Hope nobody else is close to my guess...


d'oh! Who's the real SOB here? Pistols at 10 paces you bastid.

Also, you better accept your prize if you win this time, or I might find I can only count to 5.
izonfire Offline
#30 Posted:
Joined: 12-09-2013
Posts: 5,947
Sunoverbeach wrote:
d'oh! Who's the real SOB here?

Definitely you.
No question...

Sunoverbeach wrote:
Pistols at 10 paces you bastid.

Also, you better accept your prize if you win this time, or I might find I can only count to 5.

And yes, I will accept this time.
But I will admit the threat of a duel is intriguing.
I will only accept if you follow through with your threat...
Abrignac Offline
#31 Posted:
Joined: 02-24-2012
Posts: 15,245
delta1 wrote:
The CBid family is about to get another member...

benja123's eldest son, Ian, and his S/O Dez are expecting their first child on July 23. This will be benja's first grandchild...congrats to him and his family.

To celebrate this joyous occasion, I will send a decent fiver to the person who comes the closest to guessing the total length and weight of the baby.

Weight will be measured in pounds and ounces, which will be converted to a whole number. For example: 5 pounds and 8 ounces eguals 88 (5 x 16 = 80 + 8 = 88)

Length will be measured in inches: for example: 20 and 1/2 inches equals 20.5

Total weight plus length: 88 + 20.5 = 108.5 (this is just an example and should not be considered an accurate guess



If a tie-breaker is needed, the person who comes closest to guessing the date and the time of birth (local time on the birth certificate) will be the winner.

One guess per person. Good Luck!

Congrats to benja123!!!


By tradition when you become a great grand pappy you have to give out a fiver of top shelf’s to your buds?

1) You don’t smoke 💩 so your top shelf is heads and shoulders above all but a select few.

2) I expect, nee demand a fiver to Shaun first, then toss a coin between Joel and I. Send the last fiver to Burner.

Deal?

This is a mooch thread isn’t it?
Abrignac Offline
#32 Posted:
Joined: 02-24-2012
Posts: 15,245
Oh and hey, ask Conan to contribute some chips and nuts along with the usual swag that accompanies these items for their protection.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#33 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 4,522
izonfire wrote:

I will only accept if you follow through with your threat...

ThumpUp Deal! Paintball pistols though. I'm far too purty to risk death or disfigurement
benja123 Offline
#34 Posted:
Joined: 03-09-2015
Posts: 574
Abrignac wrote:
By tradition when you become a great grand pappy you have to give out a fiver of top shelf’s to your buds?

It's only my 1st grand child, I'm not that friggin old.

1) You don’t smoke 💩 so your top shelf is heads and shoulders above all but a select few. Have you seen my list of recent smokes??


2) I expect, nee demand a fiver to Shaun first, then toss a coin between Joel and I. Send the last fiver to Burner.

Who are these people? knights of nee?

Deal?

This is a mooch thread isn’t it?

You'll make yer guess and take yer chances like everyone else, buddy-but nice try
benja123 Offline
#35 Posted:
Joined: 03-09-2015
Posts: 574
Sunoverbeach wrote:
ThumpUp Deal! Paintball pistols though. I'm far too purty to risk death or disfigurement

requesting this be streamed live or youtubed please
benja123 Offline
#36 Posted:
Joined: 03-09-2015
Posts: 574
Abrignac wrote:
Oh and hey, ask Conan to contribute some chips and nuts along with the usual swag that accompanies these items for their protection.

ok, now that is a good idea
Abrignac Offline
#37 Posted:
Joined: 02-24-2012
Posts: 15,245
My bad I thought Al was saying his first great grandchild was due. I must admit that my reading comprehension was lacking when I posted that.

Congratulations
izonfire Offline
#38 Posted:
Joined: 12-09-2013
Posts: 5,947
Sunoverbeach wrote:
ThumpUp Deal! Paintball pistols though. I'm far too purty to risk death or disfigurement

Of course!
Nobody wants to end up looking like TW...
engletl Offline
#39 Posted:
Joined: 12-26-2000
Posts: 26,439
137.5

7/26 at 1635
SirKnight Offline
#40 Posted:
Joined: 12-19-2018
Posts: 333
132.5

07/30 @148 am

Congrats benja
Abrignac Offline
#41 Posted:
Joined: 02-24-2012
Posts: 15,245
1+1+1=3

My guess is 151.

7/23/2020’@ 13:55
benja123 Offline
#42 Posted:
Joined: 03-09-2015
Posts: 574
SirKnight wrote:
132.5

07/30 @148 am

Congrats benja

thanks!
benja123 Offline
#43 Posted:
Joined: 03-09-2015
Posts: 574
Last call for guesses, Dez is going in on Monday to Doc to check on progress. I'm putting together my benja baby bomb prize
Dg west deptford Offline
#44 Posted:
Joined: 05-25-2019
Posts: 783
Godspeed again to Dez and Family!
Very excited for grandma and grandpop!
CarsonTheCat Offline
#45 Posted:
Joined: 05-16-2020
Posts: 157
128.5

7/26 @ 7:47 a.m.

Congrats to Ian, Dez and Grandpa Benja! Prayers for a perfect delivery and a perfect baby!
mjrburn Offline
#46 Posted:
Joined: 02-28-2016
Posts: 851
Am I too late?...

137
7/27
5pm
benja123 Offline
#47 Posted:
Joined: 03-09-2015
Posts: 574
not too late, altho parents to be are grumbling about evicting the current tenant.
Thanks for all the well wishes.
benja123 Offline
#48 Posted:
Joined: 03-09-2015
Posts: 574
Stats tmorrow

https://imgur.com/a/3i3khX9
Mcdanielsamuel Offline
#49 Posted:
Joined: 04-28-2020
Posts: 391
Congrats!!!
Dg west deptford Offline
#50 Posted:
Joined: 05-25-2019
Posts: 783
YEAH BABY!
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages12>