America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 2 months ago by Sunoverbeach. 73 replies replies.
2 Pages<12
Buckle up, here they come
Brewha Offline
#51 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 10,780
The Right has been so busy selling the idea that all welfare is bad, and that anyone who accepts an entailment is lazy and working the system, that they do not see they are stepping on their own.

Ah, you gotta love the conservatives....
bgz Offline
#52 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 12,736
That's why you have to appreciate someone like RayRay... he says "F*ck alll you all, this wallet is closed... and get off my lawn".
Brewha Offline
#53 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 10,780
bgz wrote:
That's why you have to appreciate someone like RayRay... he says "F*ck alll you all, this wallet is closed... and get off my lawn".

That man does not play with a full deck.

I'm not sure even he knows what talking points he's pushing.
RayR Offline
#54 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,929
bgz wrote:
All this stuff you guys are talking about sounds a lot like reparations.

Are you guys are for reparations now? I mean, people's ancestors literally were forced to work for free.

Sounds a lot like deferred compensation.


Brewha believes all slaves to the regime deserve reparations, which is a socialist program.

But we are all slaves to the state, forced upon us in one way or another by our elected masta's.
Many people have even been groomed to believe this slavery is righteous and good for them.
bgz Offline
#55 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 12,736
But we're humans... we're a state building species. That's kind of what we do.
RayR Offline
#56 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,929
bgz wrote:
But we're humans... we're a state building species. That's kind of what we do.


So you are saying humans taken as a species have historically built their own slave plantations for themselves to labor on for their overlords.

Yes, and nothing has changed, and it's even got worse. So let's not talk anymore about the evolution of that species and the progress of progressivism.

frankj1 Offline
#57 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,993
bgz wrote:
But we're humans... we're a state building species. That's kind of what we do.

except for misanthropes and other loners
bgz Offline
#58 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 12,736
frankj1 wrote:
except for misanthropes and other loners


Genetic defects... we're still working on that. In the mean time, avoid mating with them.
bgz Offline
#59 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 12,736
RayR wrote:
So you are saying humans taken as a species have historically built their own slave plantations for themselves to labor on for their overlords.

Yes, and nothing has changed, and it's even got worse. So let's not talk anymore about the evolution of that species and the progress of progressivism.



We are borg, resistance is futile.
Brewha Offline
#60 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 10,780
bgz wrote:
We are borg, resistance is futile.

Only if less than on ohm....
Whistlebritches Offline
#61 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 21,713
Brewha wrote:
Hello,

Our United States Veterans earned every benefit they get.
And are often not properly compensated for their service.

Sincerely,
Brewha, Labral Cretin.




Brewha wrote:




I respect the veterans who served, injured or not. But sometimes even the best of us need help. And yes, it is welfare.

So put a sock in it WB.



So is it earned or welfare..........you can't have it both ways.Welfare is an unearned benefit of socialism.
Brewha Offline
#62 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 10,780
Whistlebritches wrote:
So is it earned or welfare..........you can't have it both ways.Welfare is an unearned benefit of socialism.

Ah, the conservative definition.

So orphans are on welfare. Disabled people might or might not be, based on their work history.

And a teenage who never worked gets a type of welfare by using the socialist public road systems for free. Or the library.

But more to the point; welfare is shameful - right?

Whistlebritches Offline
#63 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 21,713
Brewha wrote:
Ah, the conservative definition.

So orphans are on welfare. Disabled people might or might not be, based on their work history.

And a teenage who never worked gets a type of welfare by using the socialist public road systems for free. Or the library.

But more to the point; welfare is shameful - right?




I like how you use those born disabled in your argument..........that's asinine. Find another argument

A healthy teen having never worked should have no road to a socialist handout.GET A **** ING JOB

No it isn't if properly used.......a stepping stone to get back on your own two feet.Those that are 3rd,4th and even 5th generation welfare families have abused and continue to abuse the system.I live in a small town.......I see these types all around me and they are of all colors so please don't attempt to.play the race card in your next moot argument


Sunoverbeach Offline
#64 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 11,826
What’s tasty but ugly?
A squashed birthday cake.
Brewha Offline
#65 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 10,780
Whistlebritches wrote:
I like how you use those born disabled in your argument..........that's asinine. Find another argument

A healthy teen having never worked should have no road to a socialist handout.GET A **** ING JOB

No it isn't if properly used.......a stepping stone to get back on your own two feet.Those that are 3rd,4th and even 5th generation welfare families have abused and continue to abuse the system.I live in a small town.......I see these types all around me and they are of all colors so please don't attempt to.play the race card in your next moot argument



There are absolute people who abuse and defraud welfare.

And we need to police this and fix that sh1t even if it means change the laws.



Oh, and my point was that welfare is a blanket term that inaccurately has the connotation of "bad". Sounds like we agree on that....

bgz Offline
#66 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 12,736
I like Brewha's answer, but as someone who is capable of automating people out of their jobs... I have to ask the question.

What happens when there's not enough jobs to go around?

Better robots are an inevitability.
Brewha Offline
#67 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 10,780
bgz wrote:
I like Brewha's answer, but as someone who is capable of automating people out of their jobs... I have to ask the question.

What happens when there's not enough jobs to go around?

Better robots are an inevitability.

The inevitable outcome of unbridled capitalisms is extreme concentration of wealth and power. Technology has always aided this. Automation even more so.

It would be nice to think that instrumentation would eventually free mankind to pursue life and leisure. But knowing what you do of humans, could you see us letting this happen? Even if we had all needs taken care of, people would still want power over others and everything for themselves.

Grim - but just look at history.

Do you think we will learn?
bgz Offline
#68 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 12,736
Nah, we'll never learn. Stupid people breed faster than smart people on average.
Brewha Offline
#69 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 10,780
Ever been on a web site and had a robot make you prove you were not a robot?

Get ready, some day we will work for machines....
Sunoverbeach Offline
#70 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 11,826
Why don’t vampires like garlic?
Because you have to exist to like garlic.
Speyside2 Offline
#71 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 2,049
Don't worry Brewha, PLC and HMI are fake news, I read it on the web. Also the lizard people with their Omicron SARS-COVID2 vaccine and humanity will prosper, for that I used a different source, the internet.
Brewha Offline
#72 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 10,780
Speyside2 wrote:
Don't worry Brewha, PLC and HMI are fake news, I read it on the web. Also the lizard people with their Omicron SARS-COVID2 vaccine and humanity will prosper, for that I used a different source, the internet.

Pay no attention to that AMR behind the light curtain….
Sunoverbeach Offline
#73 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 11,826
What did one stranger say to the other?
Nothing. They didn’t know each other
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12