America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 5 months ago by Sunoverbeach. 146 replies replies.
3 Pages<123
Q-Tarted Supreme Court Says Maine Can't Ban Religious Schools From State Funds...
RayR Offline
#101 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,460
HockeyDad wrote:
Give the vouchers to the parents. The parents then give the voucher to their school of choice.


That's just encouraging the bastids to increase skool taxes and enslave taxpayers even more to cover the losses of the socialist skools caused by parents thinking they have more freedom to choose.
RayR Offline
#102 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,460
frankj1 wrote:
yup, USED TO stone people to death.
As Ben has been trying to teach you, things change, people advance and society moves ahead...except you and Gary North and Ronnie Paul and some other stone age hold overs.
Ask Lew Rockwell for permission to think for yourself.


So yer sayin' we are stone age holdovers because we aren't woke like you? You wanna know something Frankie...somebody is thinking for you and those people have no plans to advance society. Even Jonsey said society is devolving.
I still think you are just mad because we traditional Americans on the old right are like-minded in being against the depravity of the left and we can put it into wurds with the evidence to prove our case?

BTW...back to Mencken and the diary you didn't read. Do you know what a diary is? It's a book where people write down their day-to-day experiences. It's like Biden's daughter, Ashley Biden who wrote down in her diary how daddy “hyper-sexualized” her at a “young age,” by taking “inappropriate” showers with her. 🛁🚿
bgz Offline
#103 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
RayR wrote:
So yer sayin' we are stone age holdovers because we aren't woke like you? You wanna know something Frankie...somebody is thinking for you and those people have no plans to advance society. Even Jonsey said society is devolving.
I still think you are just mad because we traditional Americans on the old right are like-minded in being against the depravity of the left and we can put it into wurds with the evidence to prove our case?


So back to horses, buggies and wigs then?
RayR Offline
#104 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,460
bgz wrote:
So back to horses, buggies and wigs then?


Didn't yo mama tell you if all you got to say is stupid, it's better to say nothing at all?
bgz Offline
#105 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
RayR wrote:
Didn't yo mama tell you if all you got to say is stupid, it's better to say nothing at all?


So why you still talkin?
Speyside2 Offline
#106 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 2,069
^ Have you ever noticed the propensity of stupid people calling other people stupid?
bgz Offline
#107 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
Speyside2 wrote:
^ Have you ever noticed the propensity of stupid people calling other people stupid?


I call people stupid all the time, but to be fair, I think we're all stupid.
frankj1 Offline
#108 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,718
RayR wrote:
So yer sayin' we are stone age holdovers because we aren't woke like you? You wanna know something Frankie...somebody is thinking for you and those people have no plans to advance society. Even Jonsey said society is devolving.
I still think you are just mad because we traditional Americans on the old right are like-minded in being against the depravity of the left and we can put it into wurds with the evidence to prove our case?

BTW...back to Mencken and the diary you didn't read. Do you know what a diary is? It's a book where people write down their day-to-day experiences. It's like Biden's daughter, Ashley Biden who wrote down in her diary how daddy “hyper-sexualized” her at a “young age,” by taking “inappropriate” showers with her. 🛁🚿

what I say is perfectly clear.

What did you think about the diary he started at like age 50 without having ever met Ashley Diversion Biden?
Speyside2 Offline
#109 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 2,069
Actually, Project Veritas chose not to publish because they were unable to verify the authenticity of the diary.
ZRX1200 Offline
#110 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,997
Right….then what happened?!!!
Speyside2 Offline
#111 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 2,069
Then the far right created a conspiracy theory that cannot be verified in relationship to the diary, a diary that Project Veritas could not verify the authenticity of, which no one can verify ever existed. That Project Veritas people were raided, computers and more was taken. If I remember correctly Project Veritas said the diary was lost. This I think was great strategy on their part, if they ever are indicted they would not have to commit perjury under oath.

You probably found verifiable facts that I am not aware of. I hope you share them here, so I can better understand what actually happened. I am sure you would not throw shade because you want something to be seen as true when it is not.

Also, you are much more secure in knowing you are correct than I am. Anytime I see news that I agree with, I think, am I perpetuating a lie about someone, I have never walked a mile in their shoes, therefore I definatly take more care not to falsely accuse them.

Hopefully that answers your question. I know this was long, as we all know, you are much more the wordsmith than I am. So I need more words in trying to be clear, I think, you will simply understand what I fave said.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#112 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,221
To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.
bgz Offline
#113 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
Just read about that shady diary sh*t...

Everyone said, f*ck it... Trump gets away with it, we can too.

And Ray is obviously ok with it... cause, well, he's biased... and a hypocrite that doesn't believe in equal rights for everyone.
RayR Offline
#114 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,460
So yer saying the diary is fake? Didn't the Biden's report it stolen in an alleged burglary?

But Ashley was living in the Palm Beach home often used by recovering addicts and it appears in her drug-addled forgetfulness she left her diary there when she moved back to Philadelphia in June, 2020.

But the woman who found it in that same home, Aimee Harris who was also fresh out of rehab, moved in weeks later and said she found it under a mattress
This woman is clearly a nutcase, but it appears she found her golden goose thanks to nutcase Ashley Biden.

It's funny that she is not being investigated for allegedly stealing the alleged stolen diary, that would be an admission by Biden's SSG that it was in fact genuine. But now she's being investigated for the alleged crime of selling the "fake" diary to those suckers at Project Veritas????
bgz Offline
#115 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
RayR wrote:
So yer saying the diary is fake?


No, I said nothing to the authenticity of it... My comments were to the shady f*ckers that stole it, put it up for auction and then bought it.

Shady.

As far as the rest of what you said... meh. You can sh*t on the left or whatever... but one has to appreciate the premeditation and commitment to a plan that this group of righties are doing.

They are trying to kill democracy.

That's what you want though.

So what do you plan on doing when China comes and takes our guns Ray?
RayR Offline
#116 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,460
bgz wrote:
I call people stupid all the time, but to be fair, I think we're all stupid.


Would you call these victims of socialist skooling stupid?

https://youtu.be/HusMMz1-8sg
frankj1 Offline
#117 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,718
odd how the Nazi diary being discussed was switched to the girls' diary...
HockeyDad Offline
#118 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 44,242
Nazi Diaries? Isn’t that a show on Discovery Channel or something.
RayR Offline
#119 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,460
WTF is Frank sayin'? Nazi diary? I don't get it.
Speyside2 Offline
#120 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 2,069
Biden has went after a diary stolen from his daughter's house. The diary in question was found between the mattress and box springs at a half way house she had previously been at. Her ex roommate found it. They are two different diaries. Drill down on this, the information is out there. If you search you can, simply find it Mini Lew.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#121 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,221
A friend of mine tried to annoy me with bird puns, but I soon realized that toucan play at that game.
frankj1 Offline
#122 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,718
I brought up a diary...Mencken's diary.
Ray got spooked so he deflected to something completely unrelated, Biden's daughter!

And to answer an earlier question, you aren't stone age holdovers cuz you ain't woke, you're stone age hold overs cuz you and Lewd Rockwell and Gary North (may he rest in pieces)
actually want to revive some sicko stoning-to-death sentences...

better be careful where you spill your seed.

RayR Offline
#123 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,460
frankj1 wrote:
I brought up a diary...Mencken's diary.
Ray got spooked so he deflected to something completely unrelated, Biden's daughter!

And to answer an earlier question, you aren't stone age holdovers cuz you ain't woke, you're stone age hold overs cuz you and Lewd Rockwell and Gary North (may he rest in pieces)
actually want to revive some sicko stoning-to-death sentences...

better be careful where you spill your seed.



Oh yes, Mencken's diary, that thing you never read. I felt the need to explain to you what a diary is since you probably never read one. Can't rightly talk to someone intelligently who has never read it, but got his cheat sheet of talking points from some lefties.

Frank, yer unhinged...NAZI DIARY?... Accusing Christian men of wanting to revive some sicko stoning-to-death sentences? WTF Frank?

Sunoverbeach Offline
#124 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,221
Is your a$$ jealous of the amount of sh1t that just came out of your mouth?
frankj1 Offline
#125 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,718
RayR wrote:
Oh yes, Mencken's diary, that thing you never read. I felt the need to explain to you what a diary is since you probably never read one. Can't rightly talk to someone intelligently who has never read it, but got his cheat sheet of talking points from some lefties.

Frank, yer unhinged...NAZI DIARY?... Accusing Christian men of wanting to revive some sicko stoning-to-death sentences? WTF Frank?


but you never read it, never heard of it I bet.

You look weaker with every non-answer.

Tell us about the offensive passages that surprised those who thought were his friends and why they were wrong, why he really did like them and was misunderstood...in detail, you lying sack of chit.

And I believe you mean White Christian Men of the Superior Race, no?
bgz Offline
#126 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
Sunoverbeach wrote:
Is your a$$ jealous of the amount of sh1t that just came out of your mouth?


Starting to understand the toilet paper hoarding.
RayR Offline
#127 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,460
frankj1 wrote:
but you never read it, never heard of it I bet.

You look weaker with every non-answer.

Tell us about the offensive passages that surprised those who thought were his friends and why they were wrong, why he really did like them and was misunderstood...in detail, you lying sack of chit.

And I believe you mean White Christian Men of the Superior Race, no?


You dumb dumb...I've got the e-book of the diary on my computer here, would you like me to read it to you?
Why don't you tell me about which offensive passages your lefty propagandist friends got your oversensitive self all riled up about? I can copy and paste any passage you want.




Sunoverbeach Offline
#128 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,221
I like older women because they've gotten used to life's disappointments. Which means they're ready for me.
frankj1 Offline
#129 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,718
ray hasn't answered a simple question in months.

you can only hold it in for so long.
borndead1 Offline
#130 Posted:
Joined: 11-07-2006
Posts: 5,197
The way I see it is, when it comes to allocation of tax dollars, you have to either accommodate everybody or don't accommodate anybody.

If I, as a religious person, am paying for public education, I should have a say in how/where my dollars are spent.

But, my friends, our legislators will never address this very simple truth. Because if they did, they would have to give voters the power to decide how ALL tax money is spent. And they will never do that.
RayR Offline
#131 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,460
frankj1 wrote:
ray hasn't answered a simple question in months.

you can only hold it in for so long.


Which silly stupid question of yours do you want to be answered?
I tend to avoid silly stupid questions because they are silly stupid and they are usually meant as a diversion.
frankj1 Offline
#132 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,718
RayR wrote:
Which silly stupid question of yours do you want to be answered?
I tend to avoid silly stupid questions because they are silly stupid and they are usually meant as a diversion.

catch-22, ray ray.
You just name anything you want to avoid silly commie lizardy stuff.

makes you look weaker.
Speyside2 Offline
#133 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 2,069
Ray, tell me if I am wrong.

Frank, Ray is a student of the Austrian school of economics. He has taken a deep dive into it and finds truth there. It is not so much that Ray is obsessed by the people he talks about. It is more that he follows and believes in their work.

I am totally guessing here. Ray sees it as his responsibility to convert others to the Austrian school of economics. When you see others that you feel are in absolute danger you get very intense about saving them.

Ray, I am not pranking you in this post. I am trying to understand.
frankj1 Offline
#134 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,718
Speyside2 wrote:
Ray, tell me if I am wrong.

Frank, Ray is a student of the Austrian school of economics. He has taken a deep dive into it and finds truth there. It is not so much that Ray is obsessed by the people he talks about. It is more that he follows and believes in their work.

I am totally guessing here. Ray sees it as his responsibility to convert others to the Austrian school of economics. When you see others that you feel are in absolute danger you get very intense about saving them.

Ray, I am not pranking you in this post. I am trying to understand.

on a discount cigar forum?
Oh yeah, one Gurkha at a time...
Sunoverbeach Offline
#135 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,221
She wanted a puppy. But I didn't want a puppy. So we compromised and got a puppy.
RayR Offline
#136 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,460
Speyside2 wrote:
Ray, tell me if I am wrong.

Frank, Ray is a student of the Austrian school of economics. He has taken a deep dive into it and finds truth there. It is not so much that Ray is obsessed by the people he talks about. It is more that he follows and believes in their work.

I am totally guessing here. Ray sees it as his responsibility to convert others to the Austrian school of economics. When you see others that you feel are in absolute danger you get very intense about saving them.

Ray, I am not pranking you in this post. I am trying to understand.


I'm not trying to save anybody, just trying to warn the peeps to save themselves from the lizard people before it's too late.

You wanna know what I think? Frank must hate Austrian Jews because they dominated the Austrian School of Economics, you know like Mises and Hayek.
I think Frank hates the truth which is why he failed libertarian school, he thought everything he needed to know about libertarianism he could get was from one radio talk show host.

He probably hates the Mises Caucus too because they took over control of the Libertarian Party this year from the useless woke left-libertarians. Actually, he probably didn't know it happened, but now that he knows it, he probably hates it. LOL

https://youtu.be/NsgFdPqOAhk
Speyside2 Offline
#137 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 2,069
Do you see lizard people due to Australian economic theory, or due to something else?
RMAN4443 Offline
#138 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 7,683
Speyside2 wrote:
Do you see lizard people due to Australian economic theory, or due to something else?

could be the acid...or maybe those flashbacks they promised in high school.
HockeyDad Offline
#139 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 44,242
Go to Palm Springs. Full of lizard people
RayR Offline
#140 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,460
Speyside2 wrote:
Do you see lizard people due to Australian economic theory, or due to something else?


Although lizard people are not specifically part of Austrian economic theory, basically because "lizard people" is really just a general label for hateful people and their institutions who seek nothing but power over normal people. That includes the left naturally and their fellow travelers on the fringe right like neocons. They naturally are centralizers who hate traditional American values like free markets, honest money, limited government, a noninterventionist foreign policy and states rights sovereignty, although they may pretend to support those things to try to fool the proles. Don't be fooled, the lizard people are deceivers. In economics, they are the anthesis of Austrian economic theory.

Austrian economist Bob Murphy did write a book a while back for children titled "The Three Lads and the Lizard King" to educate the little ones about them.

https://www.bobmurphyshow.com/episodes/ep-14-murphy-on-parables-lizard-people/

Sunoverbeach Offline
#141 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,221
RayR wrote:
Although lizard people are not specifically part of Austrian economic theory, basically because "lizard people" is really just a general label for hateful people and their institutions who seek nothing but power over normal people. Basically all politicians.

FIFY
RayR Offline
#142 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,460
Hmmm...."Basically all politicians". Eh?
that's even more extreme than what I would say.
I would say maybe 95.2%
frankj1 Offline
#143 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,718
Speyside2 wrote:
Do you see lizard people due to Australian economic theory, or due to something else?

did you read #136?

He's absolutely ooooozing.

Speyside2 Offline
#144 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 2,069
Frank, I am a simple man. I have not been able to understand who Ray is. Perhaps the best way to understand Ray is to ask questions in stead of being condescending toward him. I speak only of myself in this regard. Maybe I can see him differently than I do now.

Ray, why do you think all liberals are also progressive? I see a difference between liberal and progress, but admit there are many liberal progressives.
RayR Offline
#145 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,460
They are progressives because they aren't classical liberals. Classical liberals had brains that actually believed in liberty, which is the word that liberal was derived from.
American progressives are not descendants of classical liberals, instead, they are descended from the French Jacobins who had very strange concepts of what liberty is, and of course, Karl Marx is their hero, who was also a fan of the Jacobins.

You'll see here that the Democratic Socialists of America commies admit it and it remains a problem for them:

Jacobins and Marxists : A Shared History
By Twin Cities DSA / January 1, 2022 / Blog

https://twincitiesdsa.org/2022/01/jacobins-and-marxists-a-shared-history/
Sunoverbeach Offline
#146 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,221
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 Pages<123