Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Light a cigar at both ends ...
1. Author: billmeritDate: Mon, 2/11/2002, 6:53AM EST
My buddy demoed this in a cigar bar for me: Take a long cigar. Using a punch, poke a hole in the side equidistant from both ends. Light both ends sucking smoke thru the hole. This is a real conversation stopper. Everyone in the bar was staring and laughing.
Try on a cheapo first. Good luck.
2. Author: RICKAMAVENDate: Mon, 2/11/2002, 7:29AM EST
dr billmerit: i think you can take it onestep better, use an egg.
3. Author: billmeritDate: Mon, 2/11/2002, 8:49AM EST
rick, an egg??? oh, you mean an acid egg. The waitress said my buddy looked like a walrus, with it's mustache on fire. oh, the kids all love this too.
4. Author: CharlieDate: Mon, 2/11/2002, 2:17PM EST
Order a bunch of Lone Wolf's as you have finally found a use for them! Charlie
5. Author: BJLM1970Date: Mon, 2/11/2002, 4:19PM EST
yea smash the the lone wolves and use them for coasters for my drink........LOL
6. Author: ellessonDate: Mon, 2/11/2002, 6:07PM EST
The EGG is not from the acid line. this would be a perfect use for them as all that I have tried to smoke ran on me anyway. cj
7. Author: plabonteDate: Tue, 2/12/2002, 4:34AM EST
I still have mine to try (thanks to elleson). However, I don't think I'll "walrus" smoke it.
8. Author: jeeblingDate: Wed, 4/3/2024, 9:12PM EST
This is a trend that never caught fire.
9. Author: Stogie1020Date: Wed, 4/3/2024, 10:15PM EST
jeebling wrote:
This is a trend that never caught fire.

Palama "the great resurrector of threads"? Is that you?

We need an IP check over here!
10. Author: jeeblingDate: Wed, 4/3/2024, 10:19PM EST
Is Palama the great resurrector of threads? I like going through the old threads to see if I can learn something so I don’t have to ask too many stupid questions. Looks like I’ve been caught on Paloma’s turf. I hope I don’t get put in time-out for this!
11. Author: Stogie1020Date: Wed, 4/3/2024, 11:03PM EST
jeebling wrote:
Is Palama the great resurrector of threads? I like going through the old threads to see if I can learn something so I don’t have to ask too many stupid questions. Looks like I’ve been caught on Paloma’s turf. I hope I don’t get put in time-out for this!

Nah, you're fine Jeebs. He is just the resident Indiana Jones of threads.
12. Author: PalamaDate: Wed, 4/3/2024, 11:06PM EST
Stogie1020 wrote:
Palama "the great resurrector of threads"? Is that you?

We need an IP check over here!

jeebling wrote:

I’ve been known to bring back some old threads but mainly to MCFA. Jeebs been trying to learn, which is quite admirable. Applause
13. Author: drglncDate: Thu, 4/4/2024, 1:14PM EST
haha, 2002? that is one dusty thread! pretty funny one to boot. i can not help but think it was a troll by OP or just relaying of a funny drunk story cause aint no way im trying that crap lol... I do have a DE egg in my humidor though...
14. Author: PalamaDate: Thu, 4/4/2024, 1:21PM EST
drglnc wrote:
haha, 2002? that is one dusty thread! pretty funny one to boot. i can not help but think it was a troll by OP or just relaying of a funny drunk story cause aint no way im trying that crap lol... I do have a DE egg in my humidor though...

Jeebs - you have a new assignment: find the pic post that has a FOG smoking a cigar exactly as described. Don’t remember who the OP was or when it was posted but iirc it was a Vegas herf so probably just one of the many drunken moments with that group.
15. Author: jeeblingDate: Thu, 4/4/2024, 3:39PM EST
hai shireikan watashi wa kii te ****agai masu!

Perhaps I should have spelled s/hitagai with a c?
16. Author: AbrignacDate: Thu, 4/4/2024, 5:21PM EST
Meh…. I smoke cigars for enjoyment not entertainment.
17. Author: ZRX1200Date: Fri, 4/5/2024, 1:16PM EST
Somewhere is a great picture of thundergerbil smoking a Drew Estates Egg center punched, with both ends lit.
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic